Terms & Condition
Quotation - The prices located in the Book Republic website or any pricing agreed on through email will be subject to change depending on the type of work service involved once it has been received. The prices will be based on production costs and will supersede any other price list.
In order to take advantage of Book Republic’s services you must agree to the following conditions. (1) You must agree to and comply with the company’s terms and conditions, (2) You must be of legal age to form any legally binding contract with the company, (3) You must not be barred from receiving services under the laws of your country or from where you use these services. By signing with Book Republic and/or completing the registration process to receive the company’s services you are thereby signifying your agreement to be governed by these terms and conditions.
The company reserves the right to alter or modify this document with supplemented terms for a particular product, service, content and/or event. Please understand and agree that such additional terms are incorporated with reference to this file.
Content - The client is responsible for the content of their messages and the consequences incurred from them. Book Republic wholly reserves the right to terminate or discontinue the contract should the company become aware of any violation perpetrated by the client in regards to the guidelines found in these terms and conditions.
It is considered a complete violation to use any information, personal or otherwise, of any other individual, may that individual be a Book Republic client or a third party, for commercial purposes or any way that financial profits be acquired. Furthermore a written consent from the company is necessary in the event that services of the company are to be used for commercial purposes.
It is prohibited to use Book Republic’s name in any form for junk mail, commercial and or non-commercial solicitations, or any kind of bulk communications. To use the company’s name and services in posting any messages online, circulating illegal materials that incudes audios, videos, texts or images will be considered a violation.
Electronic files - Book Republic will accept no liability for any loss of data or the accuracy of supplied organization from electronic file unless this is agreed to in writing, It is thus the responsibility of authors or clients to maintain a copy of any original electronic files they submit for printing, publishing or marketing.
Refund Policy - All author clients will be required to pay 30% of the full amount of any services chosen before commencing the fulfillment of Book Republic’s products and services.
Book Republic’s refund policy states that any publishing and marketing services purchased from the company are fully refundable. With the exception for the set-up fees of $100 for publishing packages and $ 50 for marketing services.
Only 70% of the total paid amount will be refunded to the client once the order form is sent to the company, completed and signed. Furthermore, please be informed of the following reasons that will result to the dishonoring of any refund request:
- Should the client fail to send the order form (OF) within one month.
- Should the client author have signed and submitted the approval form of their chosen publishing or marketing services.
Alterations of Book Republic
Book Republic reserves the right to modify or discontinue its website. At each instance that you log on to the website are considered to have welcomed any such modifications without any liability to you or any other party.
Cancellation of Terms and Conditions
Book Republic reserves the right, at it its own discretion, to immediately discontinue or cancel your accounts with the company when you’re proven to have violated its terms and conditions.
Book Republic does not guarantee specific income and profits that can be acquired through self-publishing venture. Monetary and income results are based on many factors such as professionalism, distinctive strategy, efforts, etc.
These terms govern your access and use of the websites and services owned and /or operated by Book Republic. Your access to use the website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. Your use of the site constitutes your agreement to these terms. Please note that any violation of these terms may result in the termination of your rights to use the site and the rights to your revenue.
The terms also include posted terms and conditions that are applicable to specific services and/or features, all of which are hereby incorporated by reference. The company reserves the right at any time to change all or any part of these terms; change the site, including the elimination and discontinuation of any content on or feature of the site; and change of any fees or charges for use of the site. Any charges we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which may provide by any means such as posting on the site or by electronic mail.
Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these terms. Upon the company’s request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of these terms. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any elimination or discontinuation of any content on or feature of this site, or any change in any fees or charges for use of the site.
Exclusion of Warranty
You agree that your usage of the company’s website and services are at your own venture and we do not take control of any of its consequences. You are offered by the company’s services as they are currently available. Hence, the company clearly disowns all implied warranties in whatever kind. You agree that there is no advice or any information you acquire from or through the company that will make any warranty not clearly explained or stated in this file.
Limitation of Liability
Please know that your Right of Publicity at any time, and claims under state, federal, or other statutes or laws for deceptive or fraudulent trade or business practices, common law claims for fraudulent inducement misrepresentation or claims of similar character, or privacy torts, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws within the United States of America. Agreement and legal decisions and claims shall not affect nor conflict to any law provision or rule (Whether or the state of your residence or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of laws.
As part of the account set-up and registration process, you may be asked to select a username and password. The company may refuse to grant you a username for any reason at the company’s sole discretion, including in the event that the company determines that such user name impersonates someone else, is illegal, vulgar, or otherwise offensive, or is protected by trademark or other propriety rights law, or otherwise may cause confusion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the site to any third party. Please take note that you are entirely responsible for maintaining confidentiality if your username and password and for any and all activities (including purchases, as applicable) that are conducted through your account.
Use of the Site
Subject to and conditioned upon your compliance with these terms, and solely for so long as you are permitted by Book Republic to access to Site, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, limited right and license to access the site, including any text, images, graphics, videos, visuals, sounds, data, files, links and other materials incorporated into the Site ( Other than your content), solely as made available by us, solely as necessary to access the Site and solely for your own purposes, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other propriety notices. You also acknowledge and agree that certain features of the site may include advertisements and that such advertisements are a necessary part of the site. The site, including all such materials and all intellectual property rights therein, remains the property of Book Republic or its licensors or suppliers. Excepts as expressly authorized by these terms, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, perform, display or create derivative works of any portion of the site without the written consent of Book Republic. Nothing herein grants any rights to commercially exploit any portion of the site or any content therein. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved.
Technical, maintenance and other issues may make the site unavailable from time to time. Book Republic makes no commitment, warranty or guarantee that the site will operate in a timely, uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that the site will meet user’s purposes. Book Republic may in its discretion modify the features, availability, operation and/ or look and feel of the Site from time to time without notice to our users.
While using the site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the site is conditioned on your adherence to the rules set forth in this section. Failure to follow these rules will result in the termination of your access to the site in accordance to the sections below.
While using the site you agree not to:
- Impersonate any persons or entity falsely state or misinterpret your identity with any person or entity.
- Defame, abuse, harass or threaten the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Upload to, transmit through, or display on the site (a) any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any confidential, property or trade secret information of any third party (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters. Pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication ( except as otherwise expressly permitted by us):
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the site.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
- Engage in spamming or flooding
- Attempt to upload images by any method to another user’s account without permission.
- Access or use (or attempt to access or use) another users content permission.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the site.
- Use the Site to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, by uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other propriety rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the site.
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature.
- “Frame” or “Mirror” any portion of the site, or link to any page of or material on the site other than the URLs provided by us to you for such purposes as part of the Site, without our prior written authorization.
- Use any robot spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site.
- Harvest or collect information about or from users of the site without their express and, if such consent is provided, only pursuant to applicable law.
The company has the right to suspend and/ or terminate your access to and use of the site and or/or any features made available through the Site immediately if you fail to comply with the above rules or otherwise fail to comply with these terms, a determination to be made in the company’s sole discretion.